- Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you register for our Services, complete a form, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number mailing and billing address and payment information (“Personal Information”) and any other information you choose to provide. To the extent that you disclose to us any Personal Information of another individual, you represent that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such Personal Information, as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy. We will never sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information or use Personal Information other than as needed to provide the Services requested by you. Soho MD discloses Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know the information in order to process it on yours and our behalf, and (ii) that have agreed in writing to non-disclosure restrictions at least as strong as those herein. We also may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also ask for other information relevant to your use of the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that communications, including phone calls or “chat” services, with SohoMD or our third-party agents may be monitored, recorded and retained by SohoMD. You consent to the monitoring and recording of all conversations between you and SohoMD and you release us from and against any and all claims, liabilities and losses that may result from any such monitored and/or recorded conversations.
SohoMD may collect personal and non-personal information (any information that is not personal information, such as anonymized data”) about you through the Site. Depending upon your use of the Site, the categories of such information might include:
- Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
- Order information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
- Account information including your username, password, security questions.
- Shopping information including the items you view, put in your cart or add to your wishlist.
- Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
- Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices you use to access the Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. Here are some examples of the device information we may collect: attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers; device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals; and connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address. By using our Services, you agree to the publication of your IP address on this Services. Our Services is a location-aware website. When using our Services, we may ask you to share information about your location. If you voluntarily agree to share that information with us, we will collect that information from nearby wireless access points and your computer’s IP address
- Information We Obtained from Third Parties
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Shopify.
- Our payment processors, who collect payment information (e.g., bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment in order to fulfill your orders and provide you with products or services you have requested, in order to perform our contract with you.
- When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.